X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maeryn View Post
    these are the most recent parses i have:

rk II with EM8 and all AAs
    Maeryn`s pet -vs- Test Ninety Five: -- DMG: 13873147 -- DPS: 1140 -- Scaled: 1140 -- Slash: 13873147 -- Non-crit rate: 100% -- Attempts: 69399 -- Hits: 40307 -- Missed: 19611 -- Defended: 9481 -- Accuracy: 67.3% -- Avg Hit: 199 -- Max hit: 540 -- DMG to PC: 0

same, with rk III
    Maeryn`s pet -vs- Test Ninety: -- DMG: 1532282 -- DPS: 1305 -- Scaled: 1304 -- Slash: 1532282 -- Non-crit rate: 100% -- Attempts: 7516 -- Hits: 4427 -- Missed: 2110 -- Defended: 979 -- Accuracy: 67.7% -- Avg Hit: 203 -- Max hit: 540 -- DMG to PC: 0

that was beta info, which may have changed with live spells but i don't have that info yet. note, both parses were over a 12+ hour period.

**hehe i just noticed i used 2 different lvl test dummies to test that, my bad. i don't think it would've made too much of a difference though, neither were buffed or anything like that.
    I'm sure they are still fairly accurate either way but, is the second test really over 12+ hours as well? It has ~ 10x less damage and attempted hits.

Comment

Here is some very, very short duration parses for ranks 1/2/3 zero focus & EM2 focus, done Dec 14

--Retired, May 2012--
      The
      Edge-
      Walkers

Comment

So no change in duration or amount of skellies, just increase in power.

Sweet guys, thx

Maeryn thanks for the link, I stopped trolling that thread around page 3 or 4, you've proved that was a bad decision hehe

Comment

i wasn't cocnerned about total damage, i wanted average dps & hits for my own purposes. first parse i think went for a day and a half, second one was just overnight in the interest of time. scrat's are a much more accurate overall picture.

Comment

This represents the last of subscriber-only posts. Please feel free to delete, or edit your previous posts! This is now open to the public as ultimately intended.
            --Retired, May 2012--
            The
            Edge-
            Walkers

Comment

Okay,

I've updated this guide enough so it should now be accurate, up to date. However, still lots to add; not finished by a mile.
              --Retired, May 2012--
              The
              Edge-
              Walkers

Comment

Originally posted by scrat View Post
                Okay,

I've updated this guide enough so it should now be accurate, up to date. However, still lots to add; not finished by a mile.
                I haven't even played in over a month but I wanted to say that the revision looks fantastic sir.

Comment

Working...
                X