UF solo zones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UF solo zones

Found an easy solo instance one. non summons in "The Search for Saunk" at "The Foundation zone" though it's limited mobs
    Bloodywolff

Originally posted by Bloodywolff View Post
    Found an easy solo instance one. non summons in "The Search for Saunk" at "The Foundation zone" though it's limited mobs
    Sweet. That requires all of Trullilia's tasks done to request though right?
    Former Necro Class Correspondent
    Grand Occultist Sauruman

Saryrn server

Comment

Pretty sure none of the basepop in Fungal Forest summons either, pretty open zone.
      Rasper Helpdesk
      The Guides

Comment

Originally posted by Rasper View Post
        Pretty sure none of the basepop in Fungal Forest summons either, pretty open zone.
        Non-instanced Fungal Forest everything seems to summon.

The Fungal Bloom task nothing (outside maybe named) summons and is kitable.

Comment

Can confirm that trash and nameds summon in Fungal Forest normal zone summon.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodywolff View Post
            Do spells drop in the instance?

Comment

Originally posted by Aoii View Post
              Can confirm that trash and nameds summon in Fungal Forest normal zone summon.
              lol

I wonder how many other necros can now also confirm this based on Raspers post.
              Welcome to McKnutplate's!
              Billions served. Step up and get yours today.

Comment

Unfortunately nothing drops in instance i think.
                Bloodywolff

Comment

In the search for Saunk, does the named summon? I am sure I will find out soon enough, but I thought I would ask, and Allakhazam lists Saunk 5 as having something that sounds like it might be a summon, Saunk's Inexorable Pull or somesuch.

That being said, this is the new 69.1 in my opinion. Now just to finish the task line to be able to request it myself.

Note: the clicknar warriors in this instance drop the stolen clay blobs needed for the first task that is a prereq for getting this task.

Comment

not sure if the named summon but i wanted to add that when the enterance npc gets moved it will be even easier to enter but i still don't see much point in soloing anywhere in UF.

fungal forest only has convinent pulls for the first 30 mobs or so after it becomes terrible. mobs also in my opinion have way to much hp.

Comment

So now to answer my own question.

All the Saunks are immune to run speed changes.
                      I am sure the last 3 summon, and the ones before it probably do too.

Comment

Originally posted by Knutplate View Post
                        lol

I wonder how many other necros can now also confirm this based on Raspers post.
                        Sorry about that ... they went and changed things on me.
                        Rasper Helpdesk
                        The Guides

Comment

So far I have found a few spots to solo in UF, Cooling Chambers Undead, Foundation instance, Fungal Forrest Instance, Brells Temple, and Volskas Husk.

Now, the undead in CC are horrid, it is doable, but not very good.

The Foundation instance I have not done that much so can not comment too much.

The fungal Forrest instance is fun, nothing summons, not even the named, did this solo for giggles, took about 3.5 hours. There is no other mobs in zone so can pull like 3-5 mob out and kite in rest of zone or can root burn them down, your choice.

Brells Temple was fun for me. Almost nothing in the zone summons, the only things I found that summon are nameds and static mobs in the far East and West bubble rooms. I spent many hours camping the entrance and could hold down 10+ mobs per spawn. Then I moved into the very north east hall between the north and north east rooms. There is 1 roamer gigyn but that is it. Can root burn all of the mobs in the 2 adjacent rooms and then some. Plus you can spawn 3-4 nameds form that spot, which can slow down soloing, but is great if you have friends that can come kill them for drops. Not to mention all the spell drops and chance for the tier wide random 1000 hp/mana plate all/all gear. Fun to toss it on for looks.

Now my fav spot, Volskas Husk. If you have gotten flagged for this you should be able to solo here efficiently. Mobs have a butt ton of HP but also a ton of Exp, over 40% AA a kill solo with over 2k AA. My spot is at the entrance, I can keep down 5-6 mobs per spawn cycle. But wait, only 5-6 mobs you say? well the respawn is about 5 minutes, yes 5! that equals 2+ AA per 5mins or 24+ AA an hour. VH also has its own zone wide visable gear, it is not as good as Tower 4.5, but it is still decent. And there are rk2 spells that only drop in VH that you can sell for a pretty penny. Now, the golems are immune to root/snare and the robots summon. I can confirm that Beetles, mephits, spiders, sessloids, shrooms and gnolls do not summon and are root/snareable. There is a nice spot in the sessloid cave to kill sessloids also, the other mobs will not assist when pulling them. I do not like this area because of lack of space and they are all blue so not as much exp.

Comment

Love Volska's too been soloing there for awhile. I basically root rot on top of the heart in the middle. I do the scout that is the PH for the named Greken, the static bug beside it and the 1 roamer bug, then a mixture of raiders / shrooms / sessloid until scout pops again. Right now during double experience it's 1AA a kill with lesson on, good stuff.

Comment

What's nice too, is that most of these zones have kill quest you can get and gain even more AA!!!! OH JOY who would have thought?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                              X