Where's a good camp for UF robe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's a good camp for UF robe?

I hit 85 a few weeks back, and thought I would get a UF robe before moving on to HoT. So far I've spent many many hours doing various nameds, but no luck. I am limited to t6/t7 since I haven't done any progression yet. Any ideas?

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1770519

I am unsure what has the best chance to drop the BP clay, but for T6 and 7, I got one off Sol Nox, and one off Thornscrape and a friend got his off of Steamshear. It may have just been luck, but I know it is possible for those 3 to drop it.

Comment

Thanks man, I am going to hit those spots up tomorrow. Today I killed Dargak's ph for about 4 hours, only got one spawn, and no chest clay. On a better note though, I did talk Velktorin out of his scepter this evening.

Comment

Got a bunch from the Empowered Reflection in Brells Temple. He pops super often.
        He pops from the wanderer telmirin named between the NE bubble rooms. With PP aa, it'd be super easy soloing. One ph for another named (golem guy) will need to be cleared each cycle too so you have a safe spot to kill.
        When you pop him, with a little luck you should be able to use your pet stuff wisely and get him dead. Get your pet with both runes on him, sic him, pop pet da. By the time that fades you should have all your dots on him. Proceed to harmshield aa and hope dots get him dead before da wears. Good luck.

*edit* ahh crap didn't see you didn't have t8 access...
        For the t7 clay I got mine in foundation from master solder. Don't remember much else!
        Last edited by sauruman; 10-26-2010, 10:29 PM.
        Former Necro Class Correspondent
        Grand Occultist Sauruman

Saryrn server

Comment

Thats good to know though for the future, as I defiantly want a t8 or t9 robe at some point. I wiped a few times to the master soldier, his dps + 19k dd was tearing up the sk bad. Think my best attempt we got him to 28%. Might try him again now the sk has all the important tanking AAs.
          Last edited by Morbidor; 10-27-2010, 02:49 AM.

Comment

got my chest clay off of Sol Nox plus both wrists
            I had to have help with him since I only got 2k AA going so far but the grp has killed him evry time. (warr. mnk, shm, necro, wiz, merc healer)

Chasiekurosuca Ni`Shi

Pariki Ni'Shi

Skiefox Shalafi

Comment

Just a update on this. After I hit 86, I took the nec/shm/sk group back to underfoot to try again for a chest clay. Sol nox was camped so I went to master soldier in foundation. I figured we might have a better shot now since we were all 86 and the sk had max ca/cs/shield block for his level. I figured I'd let the tank merc start off, and when he died take over tanking with the sk. Wow what a difference 1 level made. The tank merc handled the mob with ease, and I dont think his hp ever dropped under 50%, all the heals done by a merc healer.

So anyone wanting a t7 robe, looks like a 86 tank merc and some heals is all you need.

Comment

Magelo is a great tool for this.

Check THIS out for example...
                (may need to log in)

A word of caution however, sometimes you'll see a mob drop an item 80% of the time or something similar. Usually this is because the mob has only had its loot logged to magelo a handful of times and the results are skewed. Keep the number of times the mob has been looted into consideration when using magelo for your research, a little common sense goes a long way when deciphering the numbers there.
                Magelo way out of date due to laziness...

Comment

Working...
                X