Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vivamort
    replied
    Thanks, I didn't know that, as I seldom was in the area with those, except to do quests with others.

Leave a comment:

• TheUnnamedShadow
    replied
    Just wanted to add that those blue dragorns summon, too.

Leave a comment:

• scam
    replied
    I am new to the class as well. After checking out some posts here and the Heroic Necro guide linked above - I have grown much more comfortable. Thank you for the help.

Leave a comment:

• Vivamort
    replied
    1. for your pet - not something to go out of your way for. Unless you are hunting summoners that need to be tanked, your pet shouldn't be tanking. If they are, get all the buffs you would for your mage pet, and then use your pet haste and pet block spells, and frequent use of swarm pets. It is always nice to have a set of mage summoned gear on it too.

2. for your self - your self buffs (HP, lich-line(netherside), DMF(to help with line of sight and using terrain to stay ahead of your kited mob(s)) and any clicky buffs that are on your gear are good enough. In otherwords, don't waste your time looking for a surety buff if you can't get it in a minute or two (or any other buff)

3. for your healer merc (journyman Tier5) - For general xping you shouldn't use it, as it doesn't speed things up, and sucks away your xp gain. I have never had to slow down because of my J5 healer merc running low on mana, but I am sure chanter mana regen doesn't hurt it.

Where can i go to get good easy xp to learn the roops?
    I would suggest Old Blood fields. There is a ramp near where the entrance to an instance is near the bridge thing that divides the zone. There are no wanderers on it, so can pull and kite on it. Only Kyv's and Named summon (avoid those).

I am in the "new feerrott" and tryied the mobs in the House of thule (they cone blue perfect) but the are haveng loads of hp take wery long time to kill.

The issue looks like your spell line up, and you should be killing reds and yellows as a necro.

Go see my post for Heroic Necros for a better line up. And what AAs you should have on your Hotbar.
    http://www.necrotalk.com/showthread.php?t=12621

As far as snare, use the AA snare. That way if you have to FD because something bad happened, you won't reaggro when your spell snare dot ticks.

Leave a comment:

• Brelvenau
    started a topic Hi i am new need loads of help

Hi i am new need loads of help

I made a necro level 85!
    I am a old player from a few years stoped play, now back..

I played a mag when i was aktive!

Now if you cud fix a perfect buff combo for your necro what buff should you get?

1. for your pet
    2. for your self
    3. for your healer merc (journyman Tier5)

Where can i go to get good easy xp to learn the roops?
    I am in the "new feerrott" and tryied the mobs in the House of thule (they cone blue perfect) but the are haveng loads of hp take wery long time to kill.

I have questioon about spells to
    i use now
    1. cancel magic
    2. Megrima's decay
    3. clawing darkness
    4. slitheren venom
    5. putrescence
    6. scorching shadow
    7. drain essence
    8. (netherside)
    9. exingency for blood <-- should i us it?

PLZ! Help me! i am a newbie on necro...

Brelvenau
    Last edited by Brelvenau; 06-14-2015, 06:03 AM.
Working...
X