56 Necro Aggro Kiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 56 Necro Aggro Kiting

Was wondering if anyone could offer up any suggestions for a good Aggro kiting spot. I am tired of PoN and Blackfeather, I despise Dragon Necropolis and Acrylia caverns, NC & PoS frogs are red to me. Im out of ideas, please help!

Have you tried Skyfire? It's dangerous but helps you be alert of your surroundings.

Comment

try NC and POS frogs... if your spells land, you are good to go (if not FD and try again next level)... Red cons don't mean they are not valid solo targets (Unless they are so far over your level that spells do not land).

Comment

At 56 you could probably pull off the razorfiends in Plane of Valor. Nice easy pulls for the first 4 or so and big kite area.
        Win's Magelo

Comment

Even tho the frogs are red and chances are you will die a few times it was worth it to me at 56 to kill them. 56 went pretty quick because of them.

Comment

at 56 I spent a bit of time kiteing in Natimbi, turtles behind the tents and whatever I found on the beach across from the camp, except the ghosts. I was also kiteing murks a the DS zone line in NC starting around 55, aso PoStorms frogs starting at 55. Might try charm pet tanking in Veksar, just be on your toes and ready to recharm when it breaks.
            Minday's Stuff

Comment

What's wrong with PoN? I went from 56 to 57 there and I'm still there at 57 when I'm solo. There is an endless supply of easy pulls. The downside is that it might be boreing, but then what solo spot doesn't have that problem? The loot is pretty crappy, that is true.

Comment

I agree with Minday, the NC murks are fun. PoS you may wanna keep trying as well ...always nice to get an early jump on your ep drops for spells
                Mordethe

Comment

I just started PoN at level 51. I'm currently about halfway thru 52 now, and man I love it. The xp is awesome! They're all yellow or white cons and I average about 2% normal xp per kill

I was planning on leveling up to 55, doing a few AAs, and then continuing to level to 59, do some AAs, etc.

I'm sure I'll eventually get bored to tears with PoN, but for now I can't think of another place I'd rather be

Comment

Not sure what you're killing in PoN, but by 56 you should be able to handle the gargoyles. The loot is much better, and you have a chance to score spell parchments as well.

I got to 60 there on 2 different servers.

T.
                    Kvenya
                    Ghetto Arch Lich
                    7th Hammer
                    Lunacy Unbound

Comment

why dont you like acrylia? I know its a pain to get to w/out a port and healers can be a pita but i love this place for xp since it has hotzone status. They dont have much hp compared to other places you could be doing. I think at your level what i would do was: snare pet 3-5 dots fear(learn the fear pathing) usually this is enough that they are dead before fear wears off and after i fear if mana is good i snare dot up the next, usually while dot'ing the feared mob dies and pet gets on the new target. Tap/hotpot when needed, again some spacial judgment and knowing where the fear paths go is good to know. Would get pet fully mage geared. Anyway, thats what i would do or at least give it a try.

Comment

At the low 50s, I'm killing ravens, treants, & spiders close to the zone in. When the xp there starts slowing down, maybe I'll venture forth a bit & find these gargoyles Kvenya recommends.

Comment

Working...
                        X