X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tryal Anderror
    replied
    Newer Update:

I was only back a day or two at this point, but recorded another in this zone with the new spells & AA, and its crazy fast killing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8_qXIsZ5pM

Leave a comment:

• Taevin
    replied
    Originally posted by TheUnnamedShadow View Post
    Well do I look stupid now or what - I shouldn't answer questions considering spells or AA when I have been away for 3 years
    Not stupid at all. You don't get the MR debuff until rank 3/4 on the AA. At rank 1 (highest available until lvl 91), it's the same resists as the spell only better. Even the resist adjustment doesn't kick in until rank 2/4.

AA rank 1/4
    Increase Poison Counter by 22
    Decrease Fire Resist by 20 (L1) to 76 (L73)
    Decrease Poison Resist by 20 (L1) to 76 (L73)
    Decrease Disease Resist by 20 (L1) to 76 (L73)

Leave a comment:

• Jona
    replied
    I would suggest, saying what level you are, exactly the amount of AAs. What kind of gear generally. Not talking about your history if you are giving a tutorial, because then it isn't a tutorial. Specificity works best, the video you made could be cut down into 1 minute if you are just explaining how much better snare kiting is vs root rotting.

Leave a comment:

• TheUnnamedShadow
    replied
    Well do I look stupid now or what - I shouldn't answer questions considering spells or AA when I have been away for 3 years

Leave a comment:

• flubuk
    replied
    Last rank of Scent AA also debuffs MR (as below)

Decrease Poison Counter by 40
    Decrease Fire Resist by 80 (L1) to 115 (L70)
    Decrease Poison Resist by 80 (L1) to 115 (L70)
    Decrease Disease Resist by 80 (L1) to 115 (L70)
    Decrease Corruption Resist by 44
    Decrease Magic Resist by 80

Root "checks" for break every tick against MR, so higher the MR debuff, less chance it breaks.

Best root spells to use are

62 Petrifying earth (-30 MR check and 2.5 cast time)
    62 Greater Immob (-30 MR check and 1.75 cast time)
    98 Shackle rk II (-55 MR check and 1.25 cast time)

Combined with scent, shackle rarely breaks, and even when it does, if mob is snared you can easily re-root.

Leave a comment:

• TheUnnamedShadow
    replied
    Root is magic based - scent only lowers disease and poison?

Leave a comment:

• Jona
    replied
    And this makes the root break less? How does it do that

Leave a comment:

• Vivamort
    replied
    Originally posted by Jona View Post
    What does the Tash clicky do that scent of terries doesn't?
    They stack for more MR debuffing.

Leave a comment:

• Jona
    replied
    What does the Tash clicky do that scent of terries doesn't?

Leave a comment:

• greydeeds
    replied
    root rot

i use to root rot in BD , got like 35 AA's for a lesson burn .
    dogs nor plants summon

Leave a comment:

• xikariz
    replied
    For those who still kite in BD, I figured out what was wrong with the pathing (at least in the case of kiting near the Sarith ZI)

Mobs start pathing in another direction if you're using some form of lev. Seems that was the problem I was having.

Leave a comment:

• Feellia Flo
    replied
    Originally posted by Loratex View Post
    mobs dont resist snare in eviltree.
    Moved there myself at LvL 99, not a single resist with SoD rk3 era snare so far, if anything the trash seem to have lower resist compared to BD...I don't even tash or scent...unless I'm running curse dots with timers/cool downs which your kinda stuck with until LvL 100.

Leave a comment:

• Loratex
    replied
    mobs dont resist snare in eviltree.

Leave a comment:

• Feellia Flo
    replied
    Originally posted by xikariz View Post
    So lately in Beast's Domain (I like to kite in the area near the Sarith zone in) I've had mobs start to path away from me and they then proceed to warp off to the middle of nowhere. Typically this happens when I get a little ways away from them. They'll walk over towards the mountain, then just disappear. This only started happening this week, it wasn't happening last week. Anyone had this happen?
    Mobs can path away from you and warp mid kite unless you adjust them. Just run towards them if the mobs start to path funny.

I had a couple of dogs and bushes disappear on me and I was like WTF until I spotted the bad pathing.

Leave a comment:

• Tryal Anderror
    replied
    I find Snare resists in BD at least to be at a rate less than 1 per 100 mobs, I've never tashed them myself.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X