• Show
Clear All

• Nice Aug from Pirate Quests

Jonas Dagmire's Skeletal Hand
    MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE AUGMENTATION
    Augmentation type: 7 8
    Slot: HANDS
    AC: 15
    STR: +10 DEX: +10 STA: +10 CHA: +10 WIS: +10 INT: +10 AGI: +10 HP: +135 MANA: +135 ENDUR: +135
    SV FIRE: +10 SV DISEASE: +10 SV COLD: +10 SV MAGIC: +10 SV POISON: +10
    Regeneration: +4
    Required level of 65.
    WT: 0.0 Size: TINY
    Class: ALL
    Race: ALL

I completed this the other night, took me about a week during off times to solo this. I just grabbed all the task for each Island one at a time and then moved to the next. The only part that was a pain is the Blacksail folly task for getting the rum recipe as all the named summon. All the info is on Alla and there are a few walk thrus going around, all in all worth the effort IMHO.

Darkeeyes

I started on this quest at one point, but kiting all the crap in Buried Sea was extremely annoying. Pirates run fast and resist snare quite a bit. Plus, it could take at least 100 kills (just pirates) to get all the pieces you need if your luck isn't so hot.

That said, its quite a nice aug, despite the one slot aspect, and largely soloable. A good way to spend offtime if you don't mind kiting for dozens of drops.

Comment

I started it, I may finish it before November, we'll see
      Xislaben The Rising Sun

My Dead Things

Comment

Ill join ya Xis, lol as I have casual times also...

Let's say we wrap this up around Christmas ? lol

Comment

I actually enjoyed this quest quite a bit!, think it took me like 4 or 5 relatively hardcore days to finish it, although it's probably easier since i am really only active when most of the server has logged off. Lacks the lore and overall feel of b.i.c., but otherwise kind of reminiscent... totally soloable (YMMV), great exp. for burning glyphs just to be able to buy more (yay), decent cash too although i suppose now that everyone and their family is doing it the bazaar is flooded with the named drops.

Anyway, it's really a perfect necro quest imo, way more fun then the PoR and TSS aug quests and the reward is totally in line if not above what the effort calls for. Definitely recommended.
          Master Artisan Nephayres Nepharious

Comment

Originally posted by Darkeeyes View Post
            Jonas Dagmire's Skeletal Hand
            MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE AUGMENTATION
            Augmentation type: 7 8
            Slot: HANDS
            AC: 15
            STR: +10 DEX: +10 STA: +10 CHA: +10 WIS: +10 INT: +10 AGI: +10 HP: +135 MANA: +135 ENDUR: +135
            SV FIRE: +10 SV DISEASE: +10 SV COLD: +10 SV MAGIC: +10 SV POISON: +10
            Regeneration: +4
            Required level of 65.
            WT: 0.0 Size: TINY
            Class: ALL
            Race: ALL

I completed this the other night, took me about a week during off times to solo this. I just grabbed all the task for each Island one at a time and then moved to the next. The only part that was a pain is the Blacksail folly task for getting the rum recipe as all the named summon. All the info is on Alla and there are a few walk thrus going around, all in all worth the effort IMHO.

Darkeeyes
            I would still like to say.....

This is one kick ass sick Aug...

Comment

Walk thru

I took the wizzy walk thru from the link at Alla's and re-worked it for necros into an 8 part one. One part for each Island and one for the combines and where each bone drops. I also updated info that was incorrect due to patches etc. and will post here if anyone is interested?

Darkeeyes

Comment

Originally posted by Darkeeyes View Post
                I took the wizzy walk thru from the link at Alla's and re-worked it for necros into an 8 part one. One part for each Island and one for the combines and where each bone drops. I also updated info that was incorrect due to patches etc. and will post here if anyone is interested?

Darkeeyes
                Post it! Working on the quest now and would appreciate more info.

Comment

That would be greatly appreciated. I just today made a toon for storing all the tradeable tradeskill crap so I could have more than just two empty slots in my bank again...so now I can fill it up again

Comment

Working...
                  X