16th Anniversary Quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16th Anniversary Quests

at 105th level, I found the Western Wastes and the Timorous Deep one very solo/molo-able

Nothing seemed to summon and was all snareable/rootable.

And both have nice bonus loot.

I was able to get the bonus reward from the Grounds mission by killing enough to make the dubious potion. Then just spam click dubious potion anywhere besides the bottom of the lake until you get it. So up to that point at least it is solo/moloable.

The Brasse quest is certainly soloable too, just repeat the lines to bard in abysmal sea to get the Pok gate clicky loot.

Comment

For extra clarity on the grounds mission, you do not have to kill any of the mobs in the crypt area (erudian casters). If you only want the bonus clickies, just do the Hails until you get the bottle container, and then immediately go kill 10 pumpkins, 3 frogs, and 5 trees.

Your quest journal will not track any of those kill counts because you haven't technically reached that point in the quest yet, but the drops still drop. You can still make the mixture as described in Eq Resource, and you can then just click the container anywhere other than the pond until you get the bonus clicky.

Then gate out.

Skipping over the crypt killing makes it much faster if you're only interested in the bonus clicky.

Comment

I am thinking about attempting these before they are gone. Do you think they are moloable by an 85 Nec?

Also, has anyone seen a bit further analysis of the rewards? Or anyone that could reccommend which ones are best and explain what they do?
        Necro, Bard, Shaman, Mage, Druid Team

Comment

Yes absolutely.

Comment

The pirate aug is nice. In fact, i think it's the best aug I have in my inventory right now. I do not raid though, so i don't know how nice they get.

the lifetap clicky nuke seems nice also. I'll be honest, I have only clicked it once, but when you're balls to the wall DPS, and you have a 20k nuke in your pocket that you can click between cooldowns... that will heal you for 10k... well... why not? it's not going to set any records, but it all helps.

I have no idea if either the nuke or the heal are capable of critting, but that would be even better.

the grounds one... is a cleansing heal I think? Situational at best, but if you ever need it, you will be glad to have it.

to be honest.. the one I've used the most if the PoK port. 30 minute no reagent is gold. I have the binden concertia click if I need to go back to PoK inside of 30 minutes, but if the cool down has expired on the mug, then I save 110pp on the reagent.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayzeus View Post

to be honest.. the one I've used the most if the PoK port. 30 minute no reagent is gold. I have the binden concertia click if I need to go back to PoK inside of 30 minutes, but if the cool down has expired on the mug, then I save 110pp on the reagent.
              And with .5 sec cast, it is a good escape click too, if you don't have gyrospire relocation device.

Comment

Originally posted by Vivamort View Post
                And with .5 sec cast, it is a good escape click too, if you don't have gyrospire relocation device.
                Yah it is amazing, i just got it on like 10 of my characters. This will probably be my most useful clicky of all. Thinking about going for the Lifetap and cleanse one on some of my other alts, and maybe trying for the unity horn in a group.
                Necro, Bard, Shaman, Mage, Druid Team

Comment

Working...
                X