Venin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venin

This spell was a god-send when I first found it - produced half a dozen EE inside a week using it for finishing strokes.

Then I upgraded to Venin II and NADA!!!

I'm also hitting harder mobs now though...

Was it nerfed, is Venin II broken, are 70+ mobs immune to having their essence ripped out... or have I just had a bad streak?

Any experience?

Guess you had a lucky streak with venin rk I

I gave up on the damn thing. Can't land a kill shot on raids if i kill myself.

6 sec cast time is just way too much compared to almost double damage instant DD'd wizzys have.

Comment

I haven't made a single EE with venin rk 2 either. Same goes for Vakk'dras.
      Former Necro Class Correspondent
      Grand Occultist Sauruman

Saryrn server

Comment

Vakk`dra's no long has the proc attached.

I've only gotten 1 EE since TSS came out...and I've went out specifically getting the kill shot the first few months when I was kiting.

Comment

I've found it isn't worth the trouble. It takes far too long to cast to make it in any way useable, even when solo'ing.

Comment

I got a bunch of EE's from venin rk1 a while back...

Ive since upgraded to venin rk2...

didnt think much of it but now that u mention since your upgrade to rk2 you havent seen many....

Now im lucky to get 2 a week and i solo almost exclusivly and end every kite with a kill shot.

They either nerfed it worse then the 5% chance or venin rk1 or rk2 is broken.

Might just delete it from spell book and rebuy it see what happens...
            Theka Decomposing

Comment

So far,I've probably used Rk.II for 75 kill shots,which resulted in 4 EE's.Not a very good ratio.Since then about another 150 kill shots and 0ne EE.

Toruch
              Last edited by Toruch Fleshrot; 06-12-2007, 05:22 AM.

Comment

It may be broken, I got about 3 EE's from RK1 when I first got it a month or so ago, but now I can't get anything from it, and have been trying for about a week.

Comment

Hmm, I also noticed a decrease in the EEs I was getting when I upgraded to rank II - I just chalked mine up to doing less xping where it is easy to get the KS, never really tested it, but I definately did experience a decrease for whatever reason.
                  What I wear over my pink panties
                  Lich Mistress of SZ

Comment

if you've been using RK2 and got 4 EE's out of 75 killshots, then it's working as expected, that's a 5.333% EE ratio.

However, it's still not good enough for me.

-Egg

Comment

Have they fixed Venin?

I noticed it procing EE's a lot more since yesterday, I got about 4 in about 10 kill shots today. I didn't notice anything in the patch message yesterday so that's why I asked here.

Comment

I've been trying to watch this more closely the last week or so. I'm using Venin Rk1 and I have been making EE's at a decent rate. So I wonder if there was some sort of code foulup with the upper ranks.....

But I can confirm that RK1 is producing EE's

Comment

Hmm...I got Rk. II recently. I don't normally use it but I was bored and decided to use it on a raid a few nights ago. Got 2 ee's in about 30 mins.

Comment

I have Rk. II and have picked up 1 EE since I was able to mem the spell. That is including Rk. I. I might just be having crappy experience with the spell though.
                            Zanbus the Gnomish Necromancer

Dealing in death is as easy as spelling D O T
                            http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1199993

Comment

Yeah...I had thought that too. Before that night I had gotten 1 EE from venin since when TSS came out. Of course I haven't gotten any since the 2 now...

Comment

Working...
                              X