sweet exp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweet exp

i found a place that is awesome for soloing iksar necros and any other necro.go to oasis and get on the boat to timourus deep..get off at the 1st island go to the far left of the island. there r bird lookinging things. kill them no faction hits to our races and i get about a half a blue a kill at 42.im told u can go to lvl 55 there.

Originally posted by necromus@Nov 28 2003, 06:23 PM
    i found a place that is awesome for soloing iksar necros and any other necro.go to oasis and get on the boat to timourus deep..get off at the 1st island go to the far left of the island. there r bird lookinging things. kill them no faction hits to our races and i get about a half a blue a kill at 42.im told u can go to lvl 55 there.
    If i remember correctly, they will stay blue till around 53. Burning woods a good place also, giant fort :blink:
    Phyre Soulcatcher
    Arch Lich
    Rising Ascension
    ~Povar~

Comment

If you are not quite up to the Giant Fort in BW , there are ruins nearby to the East with regular skelly and gorilla spawns.

Comment

yeah i soloed at the giant for from 48 till 53 not too bad exp a little slower than i would have liked but hey what ya gonna do ?

Shadowmana 58 Gnome Necromancer
        GNOMERCY!!!
        ________
        Dexter Dicussion
        Shadowmana 65 Gnome Necromancer
        GNOMERCY!!!

Comment

Can check out a post in Hunting Grounds about the Felwithe Guards, great cash/exp, has the details inside.

Emzeon
          Necromancer Lvl 39

Comment

Another good place to hunt in your early 50s is Veksar.. iv'e been grouping there with a Bst in my guild the xp is great and the loot is nice also alot of good necro int gear comes from Veksar... to get there if you dont know go to Lake of ill Omen find the Iksar on the beach and swim straight out from him between the pillars.. (cast DMF and Inv first) swim down till u see the statue of the iksar and swim between his legs that is zone in... rember once u zone in to swim up asap since this is a no dmf zone and you dont want to drown lol.. in the main court yard there are a mixture of bloodgill shammys and warriors id stick to single pulling these till u can find a group to venture in further..

Comment

there r bird lookinging things.
              Don't know how it is on ya'lls server but on mine grinding Spirocs is a good way to get quadded over by Bards and Druids.
              Z?

Comment

Working...
              X