New Glyphs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Glyphs

I noticed there is an upgrade to Glyph of Destruction today when I logged in.

Glyph of the Cataclysm. 75%, 5 AA.

Good stuff!
    Welcome to McKnutplate's!
    Billions served. Step up and get yours today.

Has anyone played with it yet? If it stacks with Spire then that would be sweet. But if not then I'd rather use my Glyph of Destruction. Or if it even affects DoT's at all. I know it says damage spells but knowing sony it won't.

Comment

Seems to be an upgrade of Destruction...it does work on dots.

Comment

I tried it as soon as i saw it.

It works same as Glyph of Destruction.
        Welcome to McKnutplate's!
        Billions served. Step up and get yours today.

Comment

I used it last night on a raid or two. I am usually grouped with bard on raids, and I usually use Destruction Glyphs on the same mobs. Last night with the nerf of Cleric Spell Casting Haste not stacking with Tribute spell haste anymore, Bard spire being nerfed, and using the new 5 AA Glyph...my parse dropped a few thousand DPS on same mobs been doing all along. Over all we still pour out the DPS but the utlilization of the 3 tools above has lightened the impact we do.

Not complaining but it is what it is.

Comment

Actually if you apply tribute without spellhaste on you - you will see it won't change a thing - seems they broke it - at least dot-haste.

Together with npcs not summoning pets atm - gogo f*cked up eq code.

Comment

Ah then maybe they will fix the spell haste and it wasn't intentional.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnnamedShadow View Post
                Actually if you apply tribute without spellhaste on you - you will see it won't change a thing - seems they broke it - at least dot-haste.

Together with npcs not summoning pets atm - gogo f*cked up eq code.
                Yeah, the tributed dot haste is totally broken atm as far as I can tell. I'm not sure about the tributed dot mana pres... that would suck too. I certainly hope this is not intended to bring us "in line", if so it's stupid.

I'm guessing destruction and cataclysm don't stack?

p.s. if you haven't... /bug the tribute

Comment

The Destruction and Cataclysm are glyphs so will be on the same cool down timer so won't be able to use together anyway.

Also from spell description Cataclysm is a damage increase to crits not a crit % chance increase.

Comment

Working...
                  X