+HP wru?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +HP wru?

i'm looking through some of the current raid gear, and has anyone else noticed that hp regen is extremely low, and getting increasingly lower each expansion? you're going to be hard pressed to hit the worn cap even if you have a full set of crystallos armor. the max per item from current expansion (end game) raid loot is +5, and much of it has no regen at all. just looking through some of the rankings, it looks like very few people even have it maxed anymore when just 2 expansions ago it was one of the easiest mods to max.

it's kind of annoying =P why set a cap that's almost impossible to reach with current gear? makes me wonder if merloc even bothers to check that when he's copying & pasting new sets of armor.

Likely de-emphasized as a mod now that OOC regen has largely trivialized +hp regen for most classes.

sigpic Encephalitis
    im in ur head, swelln ur brainz

Comment

i'm ocd, i need everything maxed.

Comment

Some of that has been discussed already. I'll pop into IRC later today and remind him. Maybe he'll even change some stuff.../bonks xis for a spreadsheet!

Rifting sucked, back for more.

Comment

Originally posted by Maeryn View Post
          Everything? Even....like all tradeskills?

Oohh, how 'bout Begging?

Comment

Is 75 the cap now? If so I'm exactly there, with a mix of TSS/ solt/ crystallos/ fabled gear.
            btw my magelo is way out of date, and I don't wanna give those basterds money now they raised the cost.
            Former Necro Class Correspondent
            Grand Occultist Sauruman

Saryrn server

Comment

Doesn't heoric sta calculate into HP regen somehow? That may be part of it...

75 is the max atm...according to magelo I'm just 1 above that now after fableds...I think I was at 83 before the upgrades =/

Comment

everything but bind wound maxed here too

Comment

yes, everything! although i'm still not done fletching and few other, lesser important TS's =(

but anyway, yeah, i was close to 100 two expansions ago, and now i'm finding myself hanging on to shitty augs just to keep myself over 70 >.< our 'raid' BPs went from like +10, to +6, to +5, and that's just one example. maybe they did scale it back because of heroic, who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebasiz View Post
                    Some of that has been discussed already. I'll pop into IRC later today and remind him. Maybe he'll even change some stuff.../bonks xis for a spreadsheet!
                    What? Huh? Did somebody say spreadsheets? I like all kinds of spreadsheets!
                    Xislaben The Rising Sun

My Dead Things

Comment

Hell, Xis probably already has that spreadsheet made.
                      Intropy Coldheart and Maethros Wildheart, Officer of Spiritwind Avengers of Quellious

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons......for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Working...
                      X