*cough*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *cough*

In the 10th spell slot discussion, look at this little gem I found here(read Mindrix post):

http://tinyurl.com/362h3t

I mean, who the fuck wants to increase necro dps anyways, that would mean like the end of the world or something.

What a surprise...

-Egg

Heh...

it wouldn't be much of an upgrade 99% of the time, it would make things easier for us though. With our spell duration at what they are, how many DoTs can you really stack at the same time reliably (not including clickies)?

Would be nice though. I'd probably put DMF in it on trash clearing, as it never fails, as soon as I clear the gem I get a tell asking for it . Maybe our rune or DfB or something otherwise.

Edit: ah well I guess it could be viable for disease dots...

Comment

Yeah, unless they give us back a few longer duration dots, then it really doesn't increase our DPS on raids or solo. Maybe in groups where I keep only 3 or 4 tops dots up could I add another, but even then, the mobs don't last long enough for it to be worth casting 5 dots (GoM proc's aside), not to mention you'll be out of mana before long casting your 5 biggest dots every 30 seconds.

It's more like a DPS increase for wizards who have some nukes with longer refresh timers...

If electricity come from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Comment

Lol, here comes wizard vs necro thread version 3 ...

Actually, I didn't even read what Mindrix posted the first time I read that thread. I noticed the guild name beside his character name and simply skipped his post. Went back and read it, and came to the conclusion that he/she is someone's love child.

Comment

LMAO, they post like they know shit. It's almost cute.

Rifting sucked, back for more.

Comment

Wow! Yeah, give us a 10th spell slot so we could possibly have 5 free instead of just four the way it is now!!!

LOL....that might not honestly be the case because I'm not high end like some of you here...but from what I have heard, it isn't too far from the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Delandra View Post
              Wow! Yeah, give us a 10th spell slot so we could possibly have 5 free instead of just four the way it is now!!!

LOL....that might not honestly be the case because I'm not high end like some of you here...but from what I have heard, it isn't too far from the truth.
              I would love 5 more spell slots.

hell i would love 25 more spell slots. Never know when you might need undead paci afterall.

Some where there is a dead body I should be playing with...

Comment

Heh, I'd probably live more often when I'm out goofing off if I had HS up like I do DA on my cleric....not to mention a few other situaltional spells might actually get used.

Comment

We need an instant levant AA. /nods

Comment

10 spell slot would be nice. 12 would be better hehe.

Just curious. What did Necros do to Triality anyway? Steal all the cute women from the guild or something?
                    Win's Magelo

Comment

Apparently you haven't seen pictures of their women..I think the problem is, we're smart enough to leave them alone. If I were stuck with women that looked like they do, I'd be pissed off to.

Comment

Originally posted by Winmancer View Post
                        10 spell slot would be nice. 12 would be better hehe.

Just curious. What did Necros do to Triality anyway? Steal all the cute women from the guild or something?
                        Basically, from what i have been told by their members.

Their clerics didn't have ANY concept of mana conservation. There were literally fights in OoW that they could not do without necro's twitching, and that was after DoN was out. So for a LONG time they used necro's for mana batteries.

I've been told this by 2 or 3 of their necro members (none of which are still there). With that in mind their guild has been snubbed by necro's for years, i guess they are pissed off about that still.

Some where there is a dead body I should be playing with...

Comment

Hmm....insta cast levant aa....yes....yes indeed.

And from the sounds of it they wouldn't participate in being belittled into nothingness....I could be completely wrong though.

Comment

I'll tell you what Triality did to ME

There once was a level 16-65 necro named Aegrusnecrox, who had a guild named Impending Disaster. This necro and his group and his guild were repeatedly trained, KS'ed, and harassed from pretty much day one by a certain rogue named Dalnoth.

Then they try to get my class nerfed, repeatedly, and snub necromancers at every opportunity. Then she-who-shall-not-be-named gets the balls to come to our domain and stirr up shit with us, and then tries to get us nerfed again.

Thats what Triality did to ME, and by extension, the rest of the necromancers.

-Egg

Comment

Sounds like a great bunch of people
                              Win's Magelo

Comment

Working...
                              X