Bots, Ninja Bots, and Afkers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bots, Ninja Bots, and Afkers.

FU. I'm not kiting for a single one of you ever again. Some of the best Xp in the game is at these kiting spots, and I'm just not gonna give it up to any of you "non-kiters". I dont care if your lvl 67 druid needs xp, I dont care if your too busy in RL to chase a mob and beat on it. You can just sit in the damn guild hall for all I care. If you happen to be lucky enough for me to invite you to my kite group, DONT #$%^ing SLACK. If you ninja afk from me, I'm going to root something by you. If I find out your boxing and you didnt tell me, I'm booting both your toons perma style. If your a lowbie and have no business in certain zones they I dont want you there either. If you think I'm obligated to invite you because I have room you are wrong. I will just kite things solo around you while you wine about me being mean. I've been very patient, but there is no excuse for slacking. When I log into the game I'm ready to play. I have ate food, gone bio, and walked my dog. If I need an afk they are few and far between. I know other necro's feel my pain, and I know all you bots dont have a clue. You bots, ninja bots, and afkers should just stick to #$^$ing Dains. Its where you belong.

Feel Better now?

If electricity come from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Comment

Idk why but for some reason "I" do (feel better that is)
      "You have a moral obligation to be happy." - Dennis Prager

Comment

LOLs did you try out Icefall spider camp for the first time or something? Or the greenhouse?
        --Retired, May 2012--
        The
        Edge-
        Walkers

Comment

Both over past months.

Comment

i don't invite anyone to my group anyways, and if they start pulling, i pul for them.
            Girls are like monkeys and guys are like branches, and they won't let go of one without another in grabbing range. - Exopal.

Comment

I don't group with anyone but my wife or guildies. And guildies have to ask. I don't broadcast that I'm open for additions. And yeah, I've been right there with you, my friend.
              Intropy Coldheart and Maethros Wildheart, Officer of Spiritwind Avengers of Quellious

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons......for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Hear your pain

I prefer to kite more than anything and I hate getting the constant tells asking
                for group. If you are not a guildie or good buddy take the subtle hint of me igoring you and go away.

cheers

Comment

Evoul Knievel is my new hero.

I must say I have been guilted into accepting far too many strays into my solo "groups".

I think now with my maxed Innate Negativity AAs I could easily tell them to pound sand.

Or, point out that they have room too! Once they invite me, I would sit there on my ass watching.. and Feign when it got stupid. But I lack the patience to stay the course on this.

Felicite Belbold`Oloth * My Kitchen * Gift of Darkness * Firiona Vie
                  Cachet Belbold`Oloth * Aumnyder Boytoy * Retired 01/31/2006

Comment

i made it very clear to everyone that when i don't offer, that they shouldn't ask. I offered to PL this guy in GE one day, and he kept asking, and i kept saying i was busy.

Then he asked if i could give him one of my many Gold Tickets, and i told him that i will sell it to him for 600k, he told me he had 40k and spells that were worth a total of 350k. I told him to take a hike, because i said 600k.

He replies with this "why are you making me pay that? we are friends!!!!" Word for word that is what he said.

So i sent him this back, "No, we are not friends. You beg me for things, and frankly it pisses me off, so you need to go back to your lack of friends and learn how to do things for yourself and get out of my face. Because that was my one good deed of the year. You are lucky you got me to PL you for so long, because you can't follow directions, and you have no idea how to play your class. Good Day to you sir. We are done talking."

he never talked to me again.
                    Girls are like monkeys and guys are like branches, and they won't let go of one without another in grabbing range. - Exopal.

Comment

I feel ya pain evoul, a reason why i choose to stay away from the spider camp and green house as much as possible. I like spots where people wont go like deep in vergalid. It's pretty good since few have the balls to go deep inside, and since jewel is such a nice big zone, i can make efreeti camps as i choose.

What I dont get is, ok.... you made ally faction for katta, so why keep going to the greenhouse hogging up herbs when there are so many that need, get out there and do some dam missions, go tank something instead of chasing these dam mobs around knowing you have little to no use here. I've been in groups where some would give up there herbs for people that actually need, then there are others that just need that little xp boost for no reason.

I swear also, if I ever join another group and the tank asks right before the mission starts or once we port into the mission, "am i the tank" im gona FD on the spot and hope people dont wipe 1 minute in.

Comment

Originally posted by gazen View Post
                        It's pretty good since few have the balls to go deep inside
                        i had to stop reading there ... so are we talking like cave size? or bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by Lilnecro View Post
                          i had to stop reading there ... so are we talking like cave size? or bigger?
                          lol ummmmm no comment

Comment

Wouldn't it be easier to just be max (usefull) AA and not group/solo at all instead of complain about people asking?

outrage!
                            Grand Occultist Xanaron Tsoss`Tir
                            Firestormers

Comment

I have no idea what you just said.

Comment

Working...
                              X